Executive Program Assistant
Patients Rising -- a growing patient advocacy organization founded in 2015 to stand up for patients and advocate for their rights -- seeks self-starter with superior organizing, program administration and office skills. Must be able to work independently and enjoy a learning environment.
Patients Rising was formed to stand up for patients. To advocate for their rights. To fight for their access to the medications they need and deserve. And to tell the truth about health care.
This is why we fight for access to vital therapies and services for patients with life-threatening and chronic diseases. It is therefore essential to create a balanced dialogue in the national conversation around these issues.
Responsibilities: Duties in support of the Executive Director and Policy Director include the following. Expanded roles are an opportunity for the right candidate.
- Schedule management, including appointments, conferences and content calendar
- Office organization and management, including filing and archiving systems, supplies and materials preparation and production management
- Support for events (online registration, general preparation, coordination with event planner, as needed)
- Contact database management, data cleaning, onboarding of new members; outreach
- Assist with social media
- Short-term research on key issues or patient communities
Experience: 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in administrative, program management and/or executive assistance role.
Education: College degree preferred.
Skill Sets: Office Suite, cloud-based systems; Eventbrite; Mailchimp; databases and social media platforms; proficient typing and high-quality writing and communication. Professional office skills.
Salary Range: Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: email a cover letter and resume using the subject line "Executive Program Assistant" to email@example.com